Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Guy Photo Shoot

Guy photo shoots are always different. Some guys could care less and some are more excited about the photos than the girls. This shoot with Zach was right in the middle. His mom and I had so much fun telling him to climb up in trees and up random ladders or tromp through the woods to the perfect spot. He was a great sport and laughed a lot at our silliness.





 We did some stuff with his dogs which I LOVED! They were so cute and sweet. I could tell they were a very important part of Zach's life so I am glad we could include them in the shoot.
 This next photo has a little story. Zach's car had been passed down to him from his brother who had recieved it from his mom, and the whole family loved it. Unfortunately, it died and the tow truck was coming to take it away the next day. Zach was very attached so we got some fun shots with him and his car before it was towed away.






 I like this last one a lot. It describes Zach, from what I've seen of him. He's very chill and enjoys the outdoors.
Thanks Zach!

No comments:

Post a Comment