Friday, February 3, 2012

The Sunflower Girls

Sunflowers are a favorite this year! I had three sunflower photoshoots with three lovely girls. I've done sunflowers before in years past but this year they were a must have in senior photos. It was so much fun working with these girls and finding fun new ways to show their personalities and how they each individually loved nature.

Sunflowers are very seasonal. If you don't catch them on the right week their heads may have fallen the next week. If you want large sunflowers, look up what week in August is the best time to catch them while they are bright and beautiful. My girls were a little late in scheduling to get the giant sunflowers so we used these wild sunflowers. They are just as beautiful and dainty. I think it worked wonderfully, especially since the smaller sunflowers stay pretty later into the summer, early autumn.

I hope you enjoy these lovely shots!











No comments:

Post a Comment